About the event
Hosted by the YJB, the Youth Justice Convention is the annual event for all those working in the youth justice system, in particular managers, professionals, practitioners and policy makers.
Now in its 19th year, secure your 10% Early Bird discount be registering before 4pm Friday 26th April.
Last year's speakers included:
- Charlie Taylor, Chair, Youth Justice Board
- Susannah Hancock, Chief Executive, The Association of Police and Crime Commissioner
- Dr Henry Kippin, Director of Public Service Reform, West Midlands Combined Authority
- Jo Brennan, Head of Innovation & Engagement East & South East, YJB
- Dr Tim Bateman, Reader in Youth Justice, University of Bedfordshire
- Keith Fraser, YJB Board Member – Lead for Disproportionality, YJB
- Helga Swidenbank, Executive Director, Youth Custody Service
Previous topics have included:
- Youth Justice Reform – The Impact of Abuse, Loss, Trauma and Attachment
- Child Sexual Exploitation: Towards a ‘Child-Centred’ Protection System
- Working effectively with gang-affected young women
- Reducing Youth Violence: Being Trauma Informed
- Effective diversion and prevention
Sponsorship and exhibition:
Discover how you can exhibit or speak at the event clicking on the button below:
Heads of Education - Heads of Community Safety - Heads of Service - Heads of Youth Justice - Heads of Youth Offending Service - Managing Directors - Operational Managers - Resettlement Managers - Restorative Justice Managers - Service Managers - Team Managers - YOS Managers - YOT Managers - Youth Facilitators - Youth Justice Officers
- Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.